Our world class parasol, shadesail and garden furniture ranges are distinctive, well designed, and manufactured from top materials. Replacement canopies and spare parts are available, making them a great long term investment.
We offer specialist advice to restaurants, hotels and professional buyers as well as the general public.
Specialists in Premium Patio Umbrellas
Every patio umbrella is suitable for both commercial and residential locations - choose from:
- cantilever and sidepost parasols giving full use of shaded space - great for hot tubs or children's pools
- wall mounted parasols that fold and tilt - ideal for small urban gardens or balconies
- contemporary aluminium or stainless steel centre post umbrellas - for a truly modern, stylish design
- traditional wood centre pole parasols - to create a warm, Mediterranean al fresco atmosphere
Other Specialist Shade Solutions
- top quality Ingenua Shadesails with their unique pole system: featuring sliding grooves for angling, lowering and raising the shadesail
- ultra strong parasols like the Vortex and Cyclone - designed for the UK climate and we believe the strongest parasols on the market
- elegant, and beautifully made Serengeti Pavilion/Gazebo - extremely stable and a great alternative to a cantilever parasol
Contemporary Garden Furniture
The Dutch design company Freeline International's contemporary teak patio furniture is supplied to quality restaurants, clubs and hotels all over England. Only available to the general public from selective retailers. The manufacturing and design quality of these garden benches, tables and chairs is excellent. Recommended by several top UK design houses.
Thoughts on patio and poolside living. A blog by Claire - The Patio Umbrella
Posting dated 29th April 2013 17:29Q Can you let me know the size of each section of the 2 different Paraflex wall mounted parasol arms?
A Please find attached the latest Umbrosa catalogue which includes the Paraflex range. Please see page 46 onwards. The length of the arm pieces are set out on p49 - each arm is divided exactly in half. Colours are on page 52 - the premium roma is also