Our world class parasol and shadesail ranges are distinctive, well designed, and manufactured from top materials. Replacement canopies and spare parts are available, making them a great long term investment.
We offer specialist advice to restaurants, hotels and professional buyers as well as the general public. Please call if you need printed parasols with branding or require heat and light options.
New In - Highly Contemporary, Innovative Spectra Parasols
Specialists in Premium Patio Umbrellas
Every patio umbrella is suitable for both commercial and residential locations - choose from:
- cantilever and sidepost parasols giving full use of shaded space - great for hot tubs or children's pools
- wall mounted parasols that fold and tilt - ideal for small urban gardens or balconies
- contemporary aluminium or stainless steel centre post umbrellas - for a truly modern, stylish design
- traditional wood centre pole parasols - to create a warm, Mediterranean al fresco atmosphere
- ultra strong parasols like the Vortex which is designed and manufactured in the UK by specialists; ideal for the UK climate and we believe the strongest parasols on the market
- Jumbo parasols, with heat and light options - include the TUUCI Max parasols, absolutely beautiful, designer parasols with marine style engineering
Tradewinds , TUUCI, Shademaker and Paraflex are internationally renown parasol manufacturers. We can source from their full range of parasols, canopies and fabrics, so do call if you don't see what you are looking for on the website.
Other Specialist Shade Solutions
- top quality Ingenua Shadesails with their unique pole system: featuring sliding grooves for angling, lowering and raising the shadesail
Thoughts on patio and poolside living. A blog by Claire - The Patio Umbrella
Posting dated 26th June 2016 09:45Q Dear Sir, Can you please advise the price and delivery of the Paraflex wall mounted parasol . Many thanks, Best Regards, Brian
A Dear Brian, Skyline has passed me on your enquiry about a Wall Mounted Paraflex Parasosl .
Take a look at the